Why Small Business Should Use Video?
Small Business Marketing Solutions with Video Marketing
Prior to explaining the reasons why Small Businesses NEED, not should, use video we wanted to offer the link to register for our Webinar where we are giving away these exact lessons in detail and outlining how a Small Start Up Company was able to grow at over 30% a month!
Please join us for this limited time event by clicking here:
Watch Ira Explain Why Small Business Should Use Video!
Small Business Owners, it’s time to wake up!
It seems that this new economy is offering an entirely new playing field and you know what? Not everybody is hurting right now… In every field there are those businesses that are crumbling and there are those that are exploding! And, people think his is all due to the economy problem. Now, of course a portion of this is, but there is also a HUGE marketing problem. The playing field has changed and sadly, most small business owners are not adapting fast enough to stay in front of the prospects that keep the doors to their business open.
Guys, people are still buying. People are still spending money, but they aren’t just jumping out of the water with cash in hand to buy. People will only buy products from people they feel they have a relationship with and they feel comfortable spending money with. And, what better way to do that than Video Marketing.
Imagine video as your very own Cloning Machine. You can take a quick video and now you can play and send that video to all of your prospects and each one gets to personally meet you and interact with you, while you are off focusing on other parts of your business.
Here are some great tips to use as a small business owner on how to maximize using Video for your business:
1) When you have a face to face meeting or a conference call – Send them a video in advance. This is a very short video, under 60 seconds, of you talking about how excited you are to meet with that person. Sounds simple and easy right? Well, it is! Use that video over and over prior to your Sales Meetings and you will see your closing ratio skyrocket. It’s true, we have countless analytics of how small business owners increased their closing ratio up to 400%!!!
2) You are doing a lunch and learn in the office – Send Videos in Advance! People will show up already having met you! Your attendance rates will soar, your engagement level with your meeting will grow, and you’ll find that awkward “getting to know you” stage already bridged with the video!
3) Your having an Online Webinar- Send videos ahead of time prior to the Webinar. Set up an automated system of videos that launch prior to the days of the webinar. Remember, people only buy from people they feel comfortable with. If you set up the relationship prior to the webinar you will see much higher attendance rates and, even better, higher SALES! If you have a high priced product, this is a great way to bridge the price point gap.
4) Your hosting an Event – It’s true, it’s never been harder to get people motivated and moved to get out of their comfort zones and to your event! Send a series of videos prior to the event to get people excited. These can really be helpful in explaining what your event is about and doesn’t come in the form of the standard newsletter! People want to be wowed and excited. Get them moving with a video!
5) Product Demonstrations – What a better way to show off your product than by using video. Words are powerful, but video is engaging. If a picture can say a thousand words, than a video shows 60 thousand words a minute. Whew! Think about that.
Regardless of HOW you use video, it’s pretty obvious that as a small business owner it is ESSENTIAL to use video in your business. Now, take a moment to discover even more tips and tricks on our Live Webinar going on this week and how you can use Video in YOUR business today: